Agile Quality Analysis Practices
3 Day Interactive Workshop
Join us for a three-day highly-interactive workshop that
focuses on the role of testing in Agile engineering best
practices and in the Agile development process. This
includes a deep-dive into Agile-speciﬁc test artifacts, test
automation and incremental testing.
Focus on interaction, team-based learning labs to illustrate
concepts in practice, and one foot ﬁrmly in Tortillis Groups
experience of delivering projects globally, keep our
courses engaging, practical and enabling.
- Understand the core Agile engineering practices and how
they impact the quality function on an Agile team.
- Understand the QA role on an Agile team and its
- Understand the fundamentals of test automation as they
relate to effectively building software on an Agile team.
- Understand the overall approach to quality on an Agile.
All roles on the team, speciﬁcally including Quality Analysts,
Software Testers, Software Developers, Business Analysts.
Detailed Course Outline :
- Introduction of trainers and participants
- Hopes & Concerns exercise
- Review of Agile best practices
Essential Agile Engineering Prectloee
- Test Driven Design I Development
- Functional Testing – Tools and Practices
- continuous Integration, Build and Release
- Regression Testing
- Test Automation
- Leveraging the integral role of testing In Agile.
- Being Involved early – continuous feedback.
- The Importance of Identifying halts early.
- BAIQA: Who is responsible for signing-of! stories?.
- DA: Switching contexts.
- ulteretien n + 1 tasks (preparing).
- Iteration n tasks (defining).
- Iteretion n – 1 tasks (executing and redeﬁning).
- ReleeeHQA|rI enligiieteem.
- 8tory analysis and testing – pair with BA.
- Add and automate eccepteneeteets – pair with Dev.
- Dev box testing and dev box signoff.
Communication and ﬂonltoring
- ﬁuogy and planning
- Includng lasting anon In utlmatu
- Data consldarations and Impact to automation
- Dashboards and motrios
- Faults uncovered within and post- Itaraﬁon
- Defects, snorloa, enhancements
- Managing tasting dupﬂcation
- Incromantally alaboraﬂng stories I costs.
- Collaborating with customers.
Envlronmonts & Data
- Physical environments
- when does ouch tasting phase take place?
- continuous deployment
- Mocking I stabbing
- Undonundlng the production environment
- Client-side and sorvomlde
- Writing good out can and scenarios
- Dllloroncos: Acoopunco has and test cases
- Black-box v. white-box testing
- Regression testing
- Stress, load and performance testing
- The importance oi tact automation
- Working with dova to implement automation
- How much to automate?
- Agile Friendly automation tools
- Why heavyweight tools does not fit Agile?
- Driver Vs. Framework
- Responsibilities at a driver
- Responsibilities of a Framework
- How to get fast feedback from automation
- Braak taat auitaa
- Paraiiai oxocution
- Boat practices
- Contaxts and Abstraction
Aaaart vs. Vorify
- Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY)
- Patents (Page object and domain object)
- Common data and framework components
- intagrating into tho enterprise
- Reporting and releasing