Leadership in Agile Enterprise
Half Day Interactive Workshop
Building upon recent works done by Jim Highsmaith while partnering with key executives in a number of large organi-zations, we invite yout to join us for a half-day hands-on workshop that exploers the leadership traits necessary to transform your organization from “doing agile”, and how to use agile methodologies throught your enterprise.
Many companies are using anagile approach to software development, greatly improving their quality and value of delivery,However, enabling agility throughout the organization takes a different type of management.
We call this an adaptive leadership style, where we look at the we manage the business diffrent, based on speedof delivery, and value deliverd.
This workshop introduces three main topics of moving to an adaptive leadership position:
- Execution levers-things we can change in the way we execute
- Adaptive leadership skills-how we need to view and act
- Taking action-how we apply these to our portfolio, opertaions, and strategies
- Overview of key execution levers in the agile enterprise- do less , quality, capability, speed-to-value.
- Understanding of the aglie leaders mindset – adapting, exploring, engaging, and riding paradox.
- Application of these to yyour business model vis-svis opeartional,
portfolio and strategic agility.
- As with all our workshops, a high level of conversation and discussion – to amke these concepts relevant to your organization- is encouraged, so you can get the most out of this as possible.
CxO’s Vice Presidents, and other leaders in organization.
Detailed Course Outline :
- ]Do less
- Ensure Hig quality
- Ensure delivery capablity
- Focus on speed-to-value
- Overview of behaviors and practices we need to follow:
- Riding paradox
- What effect will these prinicipleshave on running the business
- Strategic agility
- Portfolio agility
- Operational agility
Open conversation about the application of these principles.